- Did you hear about the cargo ship that got a hole in it? ...it had one hull of a problem!
- I used to have a fear of boats, but that ship has sailed.
- The fishing boat had to conform to the other vessels out of pier pressure.
- Why did the admiral decide against buying a new hat? He was afraid of cap sizing.
- I'm not one for buoyancy but whatever floats your boat.
- Vacations were cheaper before steamships, because cruises were always on sail.
- Making a boat out of stone would be quite a hardship.
- Careful, the Loch Ness monster eats fish and ships.
- Submarine commanders really like to submerge themselves in their work.
- Get in the boat... OAR ELSE!
- A couple of punks crashed my boat party the other day. They just barged right in.
Boating puns: our favourites
Our top 11 favourite boating puns: